Steam Locomotive 92.22 ÖBB
Road no.: 92 2220
- Metal chassis, boiler, wheels and water tanks
- Extra mounted metal handrails
- True-to-epoch lighting, multipart lamp housing
- Finest paintwork and printing
- Filigree reversing gear
- Smoke generator and sound decoder, either built in or as a retrofit option
- Safety valve in line
- Water hatch rear
The AC model #70007 will not be produced.
Info about the original
On 18th March 1938, the Federal Austrian Railways (BBÖ) were handed over to the Deutsche Reichsbahn by act of law, and the Federal Railway Directorates were converted to Reichsbahn Directorates. The Reichsbahn Central Office in Berlin issued a renumbering plan for all locomotives of the BBÖ as of 25th November 1938. This plan provided for the renumbering of the 178 series into 92.22 series was numbered through with the fleet numbers 92 2211 to 92 2294.